07 março 2011

PEOPLE: JUSTIN BIEBER OPEN YOUR HEART AND RESOLVE TO TALK ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ INTERVIEW

Justin Bieber is back with her tour, which began in Birmingham.And during its passage through the English city, the singer was interviewed by People, where he finally decided to talk about his romance with Selena Gomez. Check below what was said by him: 
"It's very important that a girl make me laugh," the teen star says."She's hot. Of course, every guy likes that girl is hot - something that is Selena. But I like to mess around and make jokes about people, so I like being around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humor. Selena is so sure. She is a very nice person and I think she has the cutest smile in the world. " 
The singer also confessed that the magazine Robert Pattinson gave him advice about girls who want to do a duet with British singer Cheryl Cole and David Beckham and his wife Victoria have invited him to dinner with their children. 
Before he assumed the romance with Selena, Justin had some tips on how to impress the British girls, who were given by Robert.Justin smiled when he said: "I do not have many problems. But I wanted to improve myself. One day Robert Pattinson came to me at a party and said: 'For some reason, people love our hair and that's always a great icebreaker with the girls. " 
"He's like, 'Hey, my name is Robert. Want to touch my hair? "I thought he was joking, but really works. It's funny. All votes have hair on my first and Robert's second, or vice versa. Robert is a great guy. I really like it. " 
Already on the girls, he says, "You have very beautiful women, that's for sure. I think Emma Watson really beautiful. I always said how hot is Cheryl Cole. If she was younger, I would have invited her to a meeting. Some women are hot to hear it, walk as if they thought the best and that's nothing attractive. " 
"But I met Cheryl a few times and besides being hot, she is also someone who makes you feel comfortable. She is also very funny. I hope when she is in the U.S., I may have a chance to spend some time with her in the studio and see what we can do together. It would be nice to work with. I always talk to her when I see it. I can see it being a good friend. " 
About Justin's appearance on The X Factor "in November last year, he says he wants to repeat the feat. "Simon Cowell and Cheryl are two of my favorite people in the world of showbiz. It would be great to work on an episode of X Factor. Usher talked to Simon about it happening, if my schedule permits. " 
Justin is eager for his tour and said: "I love the UK. The fans are wild and all are always very nice to me here. " 
And he is glad that Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz David Beckham's sons, are his fans too. "David is one of the nicest guys in the world, then see what your children are fans is great. It would be really nice dinner or something with them. I have a ton of questions for David.He's like the best-dressed man in the world, then it would be great to get fashion tips. " 
About how he deals with the army of fans around the world: "I am a guy of 17 years and if you have thousands of girls screaming your name is pretty cool, huh? Who would not like that? But as crazy as my life to stay, I'll never change. I have many good people around me, "he concludes.




Um comentário:

  1. ai eu amo justin bieber obrigado por falar isso eu escrevo uma revista
    giovanna k
    8 anos
    ama justin bieber

    ResponderExcluir

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...