19 março 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL? Selena Gomez takes her relationship with Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez was smiling when passing by Ed Sullivan, to recordtheir appearance on Late Night with David Letterman in New York,on Monday afternoon (March 14). But according to Just Jared,after showing up more discreet than the singer, speaking of therelationship with the star, the star of Disney finally take DATINGJustin Bieber.The actress / singer of 18 years, was at Z100 Radio earlier today (14), and not only opened up about her relationship with JustinBieber, also confirmed it with! Bieber had already declared his love for Selena before, we've posted here.According to the site Just Jared, the actress confirmed her romance with Justin Bieber on the afternoon of Monday (14), andsaid the relationship with Justin has been difficult due to thereaction of his fans, especially the Internet, she blurted "It's difficult, " said Selena on the 'enemies' of the Internet: "It hurts, really whatthey do. I do not feel I'm doing something wrong. I have greatfriends, be with him for a long time. They hurt a lot my feelings, but Itry not to pay attention to it. I have a wonderful family and greatfans. "And Selena has said it has been recovered with a strong passion,(Thanks to the power Bieber?), and is very jealous, "But I have to agree with them sometimes. I love Jesse McCartney. I wasobsessed with him. He Katie Cassidy dated when I was 16 or 17 years.I hated, hated it. I was mortified because he was with Katie and Iwanted to be with him. He was my screensaver! I just made ​​a film(Monte Carlo) Katie Cassidy and she was the one person cooler than ever. "It seems that Justin did Selena Jesse forget once and for all, what did you think of the declarations of Selena?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...