26 março 2011

VIDEO: Willow Smith talks about the play of Justin Bieber during the tour



My World Tour continues at full steam, but it turned out to WillowSmith and Jaden Smith. The brothers who were accompanyingJustin Bieber on the first day for England, but are now back to the United States.
  Willow Smith wrote about the gig in Nottingham on the evening ofThursday (24), via Twitter: "I'll do the soundcheck and our last show.I'm so sad."
Willow talked about their experience on tour with Justin Bieberduring an interview on T4, she confessed her passion for playingJustin, check out the video:

Willow said as Justin is joking all the time on the tour and vowedrevenge for the trick he did to her during the show: "I'm a littlescared, because now is a war with him. Me and my girls will have to find a form of defense. "


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...