26 março 2011

Rebecca Black says Justin Bieber is one of its major influences!

Rebecca Black has Justin Bieber as one of the singers who mostinfluenced how the singer, 13 years garotade being called "the newYouTube Justin Bieber", due to the success of her hit "Friday ", decided to donate the income from their success to the victims ofthe tragedy in Japan
In an interview with the weekly edition of U.S. magazine, said thatRebecca is his biggest idols: "Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and SelenaGomez. These are my biggest musical influences. I love what theydid in their careers. "
Rebecca also said that just as Justin Bieber, she wants to sing at Madison Square Garden: "I'm ready. I have the strength. I am determined. I'm ready for anything."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...