26 março 2011

Justin Bieber broke the heart of a Belieber who was expelled from her concert in Sheffield?

A girl of 13 was heartbroken after he was ejected from a concert by Justin Bieber - by playing a teddy bear on stage.
Bridie Mould, 13, was thrilled when she got a front row seat to the show's Canadian pop sensation, Justin Bieber, held at SheffieldArena, England, South Yorks, on March 23 More in love with it abear custom made ​​to his idol and was determined to present him.
But according to The Sun, five minutes after the show began, she was crying and being dragged out of the arena by security of the site, accused of launching a "bear" in the teen heartthrob.
Bridie reported desolate weeping, that begged the guards: "I fell tomy knees and begged him not to put me off. I was crying too and it was horrible ..."
"I love Justin Bieber for years and I've been waiting all this time tocome to England and then this happens. This has ruined my life."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...