26 março 2011

Justin Bieber wrote a letter to Jasmine Villegas?

Circulating on the Internet an alleged letter, whose author wouldhave been Justin Bieber. The letter was leaked on Twitter, noreliable source, was sent for Jasmine Villegas, who Bieber had awhirlwind romance in 2010. Justin would have sent the letter in 2010, shortly after passing all the rumors being he and Jasmine.
The possibility of the letter is true is very low, since Justin has a very quick and easy to communicate with their fans, Twitter, andexplain how he feels about them. The letter was posted by a fansite and Jasmine you see below:
"It may seem that long ago that I started to really know Jasmine, butshe is still the same wonderful person for me. I honestly try to doeverything possible not to hurt my fans, and did what I did, pulling away from Jasmine, until I realized that it was good for my fans. I did not understand, they see me happy with it but were happy for me, but I sacrificed myself for them, I'm still the same, Jasmine is still one of the prettiest girls I ever met, and who always supported me She is very affectionate, she really matters to me is really important. I liked her from the start, and she can not ever impress me more and more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...