04 março 2011

Justin Bieber talks about his 17 years, his mother, grandmother and dating the "The Morning Mash Up"


As all fans know, Justin did 17 years now: he was born on March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario. Last year was really full ofaccomplishments for Justin Bieber: contracts, awards, film ... andeven a supposed new love.
About how he would celebrate this day, Justin did not have manyplans, he said on Monday (February 28), told the radio program 'The Morning Mash Up: "I will not do any party. I just want to relaxwith my family. "
The DJ Justin Bieber asked if his mother would cook some dishesespecially for his birthday. He replied: "No, my mother does not cook. It is a terrible cook. It's terrible, terrible, terrible cook. But the food from my grandmother. I hope it makes its cheese cake for mybirthday."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...