14 janeiro 2011

Justin Bieber is afraid of gifts from fans: 'You can be poisoned'

In an interview published by Time magazine on Wednesday, 12,the phenomenon teenJustin Bieber said he is afraid of gifts fromhis fans. The 16 year old pop star said she gets sweet admirers,but never eats them.
"I try to read all the letters I send. Many fans send me candy, but I am advised not to eat them. My mother says that may bepoisoned, " he said.
Success in social networks, Justin has become one of the most successful singers in the world this year. Their album "My World2.0, " sold 850,000 copies in just five weeks. Since it was releaseddebut album, the videos of the young Canadian had 50 million views on YouTube. Another barometer of his popularity is Justin's profile on Twitter, which has 2.5 million followers.
Also according to information published on the last day on April 26police in Sydney, Australia, had to cancel an event that was attended him. The reason: the fans were uncontrollable. Her debut album has surpassed other recent revelations in sales as the Jonas Brothers. His godfather, rapper Usher, Justin ensures thatrepresents a new generation of artists. "I feel like I won the lottery, "said the magazine.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...