31 janeiro 2011

Justin Bieber: "My voice is definitely changing"


This is not new, is not it? Justin Bieber admitted that his voice ischanging and he is getting help from a 'vocal coach' to help maintaintuning. After much criticism that he had a fine voice but for a teen singer, he is showing that age is doing very well for his career andgreatly improving his vocal timbre!
"My voice is definitely changing gradually is definitely more seriousthan it was last time I was with you, right?" Bieber said theinterviewer Matt Lauer.
Bieber concluded: "I think the whole world changes and voice is just the way you do it ... I have a great vocal coach who is helping me."
Justin said in an interview on "Today Show" which is dealing very well with the difference in your corner. And you think the change in his voice is being positive?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...