14 janeiro 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER TALKING ABOUT GIRLS AND RELATIONSHIP TO THE JOURNAL OK!

Even photos of pigeons in an intimate and private yacht, JustinBieber and Selena Gomez have not officially announced theirrelationship. And the new issue of British magazine OK!, the singerdescribed his ideal girl and said he was not yet ready for a serious relationship.
Bieber told OK! it's not just her fame that made girls like SelenaGomez began to run after him, thanks to its appearance, shyness,and sympathy, since he was a young stallion well before entering the music industry.
"I value a good sense of humor. An ideal girl for me is someonewho is funny. Someone who has beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile is for me. "says Justin Bieber to the magazine. "I'm trying toremain single. I'm not ready for the word 'commitment' or arelationship. I just want to explore for now. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...