24 janeiro 2011

ESTER DEAN WORKED IN THE SOUNDTRACK OF "NEVER SAY NEVER" WITH JUSTIN BIEBER

Esther Dean is one of those responsible for one of music's most successful today, as "Firework" Katy Perry, and "What's My Name?" By Rihanna. Besides these two artists, the composer has worked with other music names such as Chris Brown and Usher. In a recent interview, Esther revealed to have worked with Justin Bieber for the soundtrack of "Never Say Never 3D. "I met Justin for the first time in an event with Usher's 'American Idol'," Dean said in an interview with PopEater site. "He said, 'Oh my God! I'ma huge fan of his compositions, 'and I said,' You are my fan? [Laughs] I'm a fan of your music! " The composer is most known and respected in the world of hip-hop and R & B, doing collaborations with Chris Brown, Robin Thicke and Trey Songz, but do not see differences of cultures in the case of creation of songs. "He's a very talented kid. It was very easy to work with him and he was really cool, "he said. "We just did some songs for the new film will be released soon. I can not go much on this subject. Do not want to leak that much. [Laughs] But that's great.  "Never Say Never" hits U.S. theaters on February 11 and beyond listening to the soundtrack of the film made by Esther Dean, Diane Warren - Grammy winner - has also revealed he wrote the song "Born to Be Somebody "for the movie. In Brazil, the film hits theaters on February 25.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...