26 fevereiro 2011

Justin Bieber think the English sexy and talk about dating a fan

Justin Bieber has said that of all the Brazilian girls who knew they were all beautiful and one of the things he most wants to meet thecountry are Beliebers barsileiras. But until they come to Brazil, thestar travels mainly to Europe and an interview with British Sugar,he said that English women are among the most attractive in the world:
Asked if he liked the English, Justin said:
"You are joking, right?"The guys here (England) have some of themost beautiful women in the world. It's a real shame to Cheryl Coleto be older than me, because she's as pretty as the younger girls. Ithink Emma Watson and Pixie Lott also very sexy. "
Soon after, Justin was asked if he would date a fan and he replied:"I want to have a girlfriend that I look like a normal person. If she iswith me just because I'm famous, it would be weird. I think thatdating a very fanatic fan Would probably be weird. "
Apparently, the British are in the crosshairs of Justin. Do not you think?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...