27 fevereiro 2011

Birthday Bieber!


The beliebers on duty are already counting down. On the nextTuesday (1), Justin Bieber full 17 years. Because of this, the television channel interviewed the Cat ET to find out what he hopes to date. "I only have four days, then I'll just relax. I begin world touron March 4. So I have to prepare psychologically and rest, "saidJustin. "I will not have a birthday party. I just hope my grandparentsare here and I can spend time, though short, with them. Mygrandmother makes the best cherry cheesecake. I had one of these on my 13th birthday, " said .
In the same interview, Justin said still other issues. See:
Never Say Never: "The new version has 40 more minutes of footage. So it's basically a new movie. It's really cool and show alittle more of my friends and me. "
New hair: "I just wanted to cut. That's all there is no other reason. Iwoke up and said, 'I do not want it anymore. " Then I cut. "
Personality: "I have very good people around me and a great family. I want to be a good model for people, I want to make goodmusic. make mistakes, but this is all for me to learn from them andbecome a better person. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...