27 fevereiro 2011

Bieber will spend his birthday with his family.


He is constantly working on something, so Justin Bieber will provide free time for his 17th birthday. 
The singer of 'One Less Lonely Girl', Justin Bieber, said he prepares for her world tour, so you can not do anything too extravagant. 
'I have only about four days, so I'll just rest, because I start my world tour starting on [March 4], so I will prepare myself mentally and just relax, "said Justin Bieber. 
"I have only, like, four days, so I'll just rest, because I start my world tour starting on 04 March - so I'm going to prepare mentally and just relax," said Justin, whose birthday is March 1 . "No birthday party ... I hope my grandparents are here and you can spend time with them. My grandmother makes the best cheesecake. She did it for my 13 th birthday. " 
A revamped version of 'Never Say Never "hit theaters with new images in just one week! 
"It is an additional installation of 40 minutes, so it's basically like a new movie," he says. "It's exciting because it shows me myself and my friends and showing a different part of the concert, so it's going to be big. Hopefully all the fans back to her. " 
Justin also talked with the interviewer about his new haircut: 
"I just wanted, that's all, is not really a big reason, I woke up and said, 'I do not want this anymore," so I cut it, "he said. "It's really not that. You know, the fans really liked, but I like no matter what, because I think it is the music. I am excited to see overseas fans think and make every day. " 
Willow Smith's next world tour will paa Justin: "I'm excited to see what it brings to the table. We started on 4 March, so I'm really excited, and she said she can not wait - and she is adorable. - As I can not wait " 
"I have great people around me, and a family as good," he says. "I just want to be a good role model for people, and to do only the good music ... I'm going to make mistakes, but tries to learn from them and get more and better. ... My film shows that anything is possible and that dreams come true. ... You must always remain humble and always kind and anything can happen. 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...