26 fevereiro 2011

Justin Bieber reveals what he will do his 17th birthday

Justin Bieber, will be older on Tuesday, March 1, and revealedwhat he will do his 17th birthday.
Asked if he had big plans for his birthday, the singer replied:
"I'll only have four days off, so I just want to relax, because I start myworld tour starting on March 4 - then I will prepare myself mentallyand relax. I hope to have my grandparents here and I'll get to spend time, a little with them. My grandmother makes the bestcheesecake - cheesecake cherry. She did this for my 13th birthday. "
Justin also commented on part two, the extended version of his film"Never Say Never"which will take 40 minutes.
"It's 40 minutes of extra footage, so it's basically like a new filme.Éreally exciting because it shows me and my friends and shows adifferent part of the show, so it'll be great. We hope that fans willcome back to watch .



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...