28 fevereiro 2011

Justin Bieber makes charity before your birthday!



In this Tuesday, March 1, is the 17th birthday of Justin Bieber, butwho thinks the star is thinking about a party full of luxury gifts andare mistaken. Bieber has said he will spend his birthday with his family, but before that, the singer is committed to helping those who really need it.
Justin wants to thank all the special form which has gained from thepast, so he asked his fans to make a donation to the charity byCharity Water.
Justin wrote on Twitter: "I had a wonderful year and thanks to myfans that I'm living my dream. I'm turning 17 and I have much to thank. So this year I want to help others on my birthday.
Instead of asking for gifts, I want to ask friends, family and fans to donate in $ 17 for my 17th birthday and to help change the world.Donations will be to build 100 projects that will provide clean waterin developing countries. "
To give your contribution by clicking here.
Congratulations to Justin Bieber, not only for 17 years, but also by the sense of humanity that makes it captivates millions of fans world wide.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...