27 fevereiro 2011

'Justin Bieber: Never say never' shows that the singer is talented early



If you think Justin Bieber is too early to become a worldwide phenomenon with only 14 years, will not be disappointed "Justin Bieber: Never say never." The biopic, which hits theaters on 25 copies in 2D and 3D, tells the story of Canada since he was a brat who could barely handle the guitar until the day of fame. The film also shows the singer in his intimacy with his team and friends.With the film, the boy wants to prove that it is people like us - you need even get their own room. 
- These two years have been a crazy experience ... Everything happened very fast. I want my fans to know that I am a normal 16 year old boy who likes to have fun, hang out with friends - the singer said in an interview to publicize the film. 
If today it draws crowds and shares the stage with singer-actor Jaden Smith ("Karate Kid") and rapper Usher, which appear in the film, Justin owes much to the family, especially his mother, Pattie Maletti that the encouraged from the outset. 
"He wanted to play drums, it was good, and I knew he liked. So I encourage it. But I never thought it was more than fun," Boyd says in the film. 
Both support the child earns rave: 
- I am very grateful to my mother. She helped me become the man I am today. 
Claiming to be blessed, the singer took the opportunity to thank the fans. 
- They brought me here, made me the artist I am today, via YouTube, Facebook and all social networks. It would be stupid if I do not correspond to what they did for me - says Justin, who wants to pass a message with his songs and the movie: - Never give up.Never say never.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...