25 janeiro 2011

Promotion: Justin Bieber - Win kits with CD + Poster + T!

Want to make kits with CD + Poster + T Justin Bieber then do not miss the promotional activities carried out by Universal Music in partnership with Letras.mus.br, stay tuned!

To participate, you must click here and answer the question: "What is the best thing in your world?" and can respond through a sentence, a photo or video.

The promotion will last until 23:59 pm the day April 25, 2010, and the result will be announced on April 27, through Twitter @ letrasterra.

Awards:
1.As 10 (ten) best responses will be covered with promotional kits as listed below:
1st place - My Worlds CD + Shirt + Poster
2 - My Worlds CD + Shirt + Poster
3 - My Worlds CD + Shirt + Poster
4 - My Worlds CD + Shirt + Poster
5 - My Worlds CD + Shirt + Poster
6 - My Worlds CD + Poster
7 - My Worlds CD + Poster
8 - My Worlds CD + Poster
9 - My Worlds CD + Poster
10 ° - My Worlds CD + Poster


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...