22 janeiro 2011

Justin Bieber - I am a romantic

Justin said it's a very romantic guy. According to Just Jared Jr, the star told the magazine Teen Girl's Life who likes to treat well the girls he goes out. - I am romantic. I like to bring flowers for the girls and treat them well. I'd love to take a girl on a ride hot air balloon. How cool would that be? Said. The interpreter also said that the baby has gone through some pretty embarrassing moments during their meetings. - I took a girl to dinner at an Italian restaurant and knocked on her pasta. It was terrible and I was very embarrassed. She never left me. Justin also revealed that his first kiss happened after he and friends made a bet: the boy who could win a $ 10 first kiss, that is 17 dollars. - I was dancing a slow dance with a girl and just kissed her. I was just a kid who played hockey at the time so I was lucky that she kissed me back.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...