12 janeiro 2011

Lyrics Baby!



You know you love me
I know you care
You shout whenever
And I'II be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we will never,
ever,ever be apart

Are we an item?
Girl,quit  playing
We're just friends
What are you sayng
So there's another one
Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my
heart for the first time
And I was like....

Baby,baby,bay
( Oooh)
I thought you'd
always be mine

For you, I would have
done whatever
And now I just can't
believe we ain't
together
And wanna play it cool
But I'm losing you
I'II buy you anything,I'II
buy you any ring

And now I'm in peaces,
baby fix me
Come and shake me
still you wake me
from this bad dream
I'm going dow
And I just can't
believe my first love
won't be around

( Ludacris)
Luda!
When I was thirteen
I had my first love
There was nobody that
compared to my baby
And nobody came to
between us
No-one could ever
come above
She ha me going
crazy
Oh! I star-struck
She woke me up daily
Don't need no
Starbucks
She make my heart
pound
I skip a beat when I see
her in the street and
At school on the
playground
But I really wanna see
her on the weekend
She knows she got me
dazing
Cruz she was so
amazing
And now my heart is
breaking
But I just keep
on saying




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...