13 dezembro 2010

Justin Bieber pode agora ser adquirido como figurinhas!


Justin Bieber
 After a line of bedding, perfume, dolls and even enamel, teen idol Justin Bieber now also turned figurine.
According to the website "PopCrunch," an American company launched with collectible cards and stickers of pictures of the singer 16 years. Still sold in the U.S. alone, each packet costs $ 2 and comes with five cards Bieber and an adhesive sticker.
There are 150 photo cards and 30 different stickers. "I thought it was great. I always dreamed of turning figurine. I collected when I was younger and I hope you enjoy my cards as I enjoyed my

collection when I was a kid," said Bieber.

3 comentários:

  1. nossa que galan pareçe reinaldo janekine

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ele e um inbeciu e indiota
    ta namorando essa burra ela e ridicula

    ResponderExcluir
  3. selena burra gomes eu ti odeio

    ResponderExcluir

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...