01 abril 2011

The first Brazilian to know Belieber a wax figure of Justin Bieber!

Leticia Barros is Rio, has 13 years, and traveled through Europelast month, she stopped by Londe, Paris and other countries. Like agood Belieber, she could not let pass the Madame Tussauds museum in London to visit a wax figure of Justin Bieber, launchedlast March 15 in a secret event at Justin himself.
Leticia spoke to BieberMania.com.br as being the first BrazilianBelieber to know the statue of the Canadian star.
We asked her what was the feeling of finding the waxwork of Justin,and being face to face with a replica of the star: "I do not really explain it. When I knew I would see a statue of him know I was crazy, I was like, 'My God, I'm touching something that has played Bieber'Honestly, when I played, you know, his hair was beautiful, hisclothes, everything was beautiful.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...