30 outubro 2010

O show dos sonhos!

 A night to remember
                                        (By Ana Ribeiro)I felt the show would be with Justin Bieber already outside the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, in the U.S. state Flórida.Havia a crowd crossing the street toward the stadium and was bottling mostro.Ainda well that I decided to leave my car at I left my home and ride a few good feet away.Never go through that more than Bielibers.As soon as I arrived at that hot August 5, 2010, ascended the stairs that would give access to estádio.Sério, there were people around lado.Para where I looked, I saw shirts and, of course, many painted faces with the name of Justin Bieber.In his hands he carried banners with the fanatical true statements of the traditional message amor.Além Bieber Fever (Fever Bieber), which has become the best term to define what the star because the girls in the world, came to my attention that the amount of posters said "I love my hubby" (I love my husband). It is the love of the American artist is as great as our Brazil!Inside the stadium, would face a long wait two hours to be exact, until the star of the night aparecesse.Como did not know the three opening shows, I started getting worried about demora.Justin had gone wrong in the night earlier, in a presentation in the city that gave the Orlando.Juro butterflies in my stomach and came away that fear him not aparecendo.Seria bad news for me and the other 20 thousand people waiting to hear crazy One Time and other hitsthe vivo.Felizmente was not what went down and, shortly thereafter, the artists who would open for JB came on stage.The first was Vita Chambers.Com 17 years, the Canadian animated the audience with their vocal roqueira.Em then another promise, Jessica Jarrell, 15 years old, supreendeu.Apesar not appear the person more comfortable on the world stage , the owner of the single Almost Love proved he has the potential to become a major star.The girls even took the guys, who stole the show but it was Sean Kingston, the most applauded among the three concerts of American opening.The 20 years made everyone sing with him his biggest hit, the catchy Beautilful Girls.Kingston also sang Fire Burning and made his own version of Oh My Gosh, the recent success of Usher and the Black Eyed Will.I.am Peas.O more curious is that although short sound, the fans screamed even when someone said two magic words that could explain well why we were all there: Justin Bieber.Suddenly appeared on the stadium screen and the countdown began that only served to raise our spirits. We already knew that when I got zero, Justin invade palco.Nunca saw ten seconds they take so long to pass, but at the end of the count, I felt like a celebration of new year, those rolling in a hysteria rua.Foilimites.Durante without any spectacle, which makes for My World Tour, he was the owner of that palco.Justin knows how to attract attention all ele.Foi impossible to look away at that hour and a half show.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...