08 março 2011

Top 20 best and most controversial quotes by Justin Bieber

The site Socialitelife "made a field talking about the 20 best and most controversial quotes from Justin Bieber. The statements of the star is a treat for the fans even knew the singer and also a human being, since most are personal, already quoted in interviews sometimes, but interesting, check out: 
1. "I have passions, but they are all older. Like Beyonce, she has a husband, I could take a shot. I went up to hug the Grammys Beyoncé and Jay-Z said, care friend! He was joking, but you know... " 
2. "I'm just a regular 16 year old boy. I make a good grilled cheese and I like girls." 
3. "I am a really claustrophobic to begin with. I hate elevators, especially crowded elevators. I get really scared. So I definitely think it's very scary when girls are around me and I can not go anywhere. At the same time, I guess I have to get used to it. " 
4. "My mother said I was not allowed to date until I had sixteen, but I broke that rule. She found out and said, 'I'm disappointed in you." 
5. "I do not support abortion. It's like killing a baby!" 
6. "If I've been with a girl hanging on the phone? - It's terrible, because we started to discuss during a phone call, and I basically said I do not want to be with you anymore, and she cried, and then I saw I thought it was a little strange, but we are not enemies now, kinda crazy. But I do not recommend, it is very difficult to say! " 
7. "It would be a shame to go out with a girl who is only sexy, but you can not have a decent conversation!" 
8. "For all the enemies out there, I want the best. You can not bring me down. I wake up every day and am grateful for the opportunity and grateful to my fans." 
9. "It was like Usher and Justin Timberlake want to meet me? Are you kidding? There was no point in trying to tell anyone at school about it. It would be like telling them I was going to meet with Chuck Norris, and we all know that the guy is untouchable. I mean, c'mon.'s CHUCK NORRIS. He does not need Twitter, it's already following me. " 
10. "I also try to read all my fan mail. Many send me candy, I'm not allowed to eat because my mom says they can be poisoned." 
11. "It's kind of hard to balance school and work sometimes. But sometimes, I'm going to the White House and if I'm there doing a tour and stuff, it's like school." 
12. "It's funny when I read things about me are not true. Why do some people take a break from your day to hate a 16 year old boy?" 
13. "Singers drink milk and other beverages like before a show, but we all know that I am a rapist. Pizza is so good!" 
14. "I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. As if nobody could stop me. Nobody can stop me." 
15. "I think she's beautiful. And no, she's too old for me. Above 40 is a little too old for me." (To Kim). 
16. "My first encounter was like a total disaster. I took her to a restaurant. Yes, she wore a white shirt and I spilled spaghetti on it."
17. There are many things that I really like, apart from girls. I like pizza. Pranks and CHUCK NORRIS ". 
18. "I'm not sure which side. But what they have in Korea, which is bad." (Rolling Stone, when asked about his political position) 
19. "It was as if I opened my eyes and suddenly one day the world was full of pretty girls. I had a hard time, a difficult time to remember, but no longer have to think about it." 
20. "The day I was born March 1, 1994, Celine Dion was in 1st place with" The Power of Love. "Not a bad start to his life." 
What did you think of 20 memorable statements of Bieber, remember that some should enter the list? Comment!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...