18 janeiro 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER SPEAKS ON PERFORMANCE AND ALLERGY IN THE SET OF CSI IN AN INTERVIEW IN 68 GOLDEN GLOBE


It happened this past Sunday (16) the 68th Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. To display the category "Best Animated Feature" at the Hailee Steinfeld, Justin Bieber appeared with his # purpleglasses during the red carpet of the awards to publicize "Never Say Never." 
EXTRA The site had the opportunity to speak with the Canadian singer at the awards ceremony and asked him what was his choice: to act or sing. The answer was as follows, "I like acting, I love and want to act anymore. Music is definitely my first passion but I love movies. " 
About her allergic reaction he suffered on the set of "CSI" for his comeback in February, the singer said it was no big deal, "it was just a bit of allergy, that's all. Nothing much. "Account. "I do not know what really happened. But I'm fine. " 
While some took the famous after-party of the award, Bieber refused the invitation, "I think I'll go to bed early tonight. I'm tired, very tired and have not slept properly, "the singer. "After that I'll probably give the old one and just go to sleep."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...