21 janeiro 2011

"I AM A BELIEBER", SAYS THE DJ PAULY D "JERSEY SHORE ON JUSTIN BIEBER

With the film "Never Say Never" coming out in 3D on February 11, Justin Bieber needs as much support as possible in this new adventure. And one of the people who are helping him with this endeavor, is the DJ Pauly D. While making an appearance in the Sony Style store in New York for the launch of LittleBigPlanet game for the PlayStation 2, Pauly, of Jersey Shore, told U.S. magazine OK! only: "He's my buddy. I am a belieber! I have Bieber Fever! I'm not afraid to admit it! " For Halloween last year, Pauly D even dressed up with Justin (see pictures here). Does Justin know about your 'big brother'? "He knew, yes," he said. "He was so happy with that because he did an interview after he was asked about it and he thought it was a pretty cool thing.Even if your manager was like, 'Yeah, it's the coolest thing, but only with hair. " Justin still has the support of Pauly "for whatever comes." Pauly joked to OK!: "Yes I hear your music and let everybody know that." And what is Pauly's favorite song? "I like 'Baby'.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...