21 janeiro 2011

As posted here, Justin Bieber's cover of the February edition ofVanity Fair. The singer did an exclusive photo shoot and talked about music, fans, fame and life on his inspirations - In addition to revealing some curious details about their day-to-day. In the interview also talked about Justin's mother, Pattie Mallette,grandfather Bruce, Usher and his mentor to the faithful bodyguardJustin, Kenny Hamilton.
See below for translated material posted today (4) the site of the interview with Vanity Fair that can be read in full in the edition thatcomes out this week in the U.S. in addition to exclusive photos of the test Bieber for the magazine!
Justin Bieber on their musical inspirations, their fans and trying to be a normal child

New York, NY - "I'm mad, I'm crazy," says Justin Bieberjuntando to the editor Lisa Robinson of Vanity Fair. "The way my brain works.I'm not normal. I think differently, my mind is always running. I'm just crazy .... But I think the best [players] are probably too ". Robinson asks who Bieber considers the "best" of all - the Beatles, Michael Jackson and Tupac. "Music is music, and I'm definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men and people who were black artists, which is what I like. But I like your voice and I like how they have fun - it's not about that color they are. " "Michael [Jackson] was able to reach an audience of young to old, he is never limited," Bieber says about the King of Pop, whom he has a poster on his bedroom mirror in her tour bus. "He was so large, everyone loved him, and that's my goal - is to basically make people happy, to inspire them and have all roots with me." "It's really hard to balance. A normal child, if she catches a cold, she can just go home, "Bieber says the challenges of trying to be a normal teenager. "But I can not do it .... Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important too. Even when I'm angry, I have to put a smile on my face and pretend. I do not usually pretend, this is not me .... I know I have to give a lot of myself or hand abir a lot of things to a private life. " 



Robinson speaks with a person who has more access to "private life" queBieber have every day, his bodyguard Kenny Hamilton. "I feel that I became an expert in covert operations," said Hamilton of the "friends" (girls) trying to meet Justin in their 1-3 days off a week that he has to just "be a kid." According to Robinson Bieber says she wants to go to the moon into outer space, but only when it is 100 percent secure, or maybe just 90 percent and that he hated school, on the road, do not read much, but has best sellers as the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad (Rich Dad Poor Dad) in his tour bus, because Will Smith told him to read it. Robinson also reports that he sometimes suffers from insomnia, "I just turn all night and think. My mind is very busy, "he says. "I think about all the things I have not had time to think during the day as family and God and the things that should be more important, but you do not have time to think, just because you think [all the rest] during the day. " Bieber said to Robinson that he knows the girls scream for him because he's Justin Bieber, but he also thinks they can yell at him because he's cute. "I'm not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she could take a look back, because I thought maybe cute, huh?"
Bieber admits to Robinson it is OK to have a fan base, predominantly female. "For the younger guys, it's like [they think] it's not cool if they come to my show. This is going to [change], I think that will happen, maybe when I'm 18. But in the meantime, allher friends are coming to see me Bieber also is aware that despite his success, not everyone will be your biggest fan. "Sure, I think people are just waiting for a time when I make a mistake and then they will jump on me .... There will be enemies, "Bieber said to Robinson." I know I will not take a life-changing decision bad as some people have. I've seen it happen many times. I could be my worst enemy, but I do not want to spoil it. "Robinson tells Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, early on she helped her son to be an Internet sensation." I put a short video on YouTube [under the name "kidrauhl"] to his grandmother and some relatives to see, and the next thing we knew, all these strangers were clicking on it, probably because they recognized the music. "So, Mallette recalls," was ...Oh look, honey, you have a hundred visualizações.Em then, 'Wow, a thousand views. ... The next thing we knew, thousands and thousands of views. But it never occurred to me that no time would a career out of music. "Mallette also said to Robinson that after a personal encounter with God, she believes that she and Justin were put on earth to bring light and inspiration to the world. But Mallette's wary of show business and its potential consequences:" We we do have men around her. I do not want him to be a God. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...