20 janeiro 2011

ANOTHER EDITORIAL: ON THE COVER OF JUSTIN BIEBER 100 th EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE GIRL'S LIFE

After starting the year off right with an exclusive edition of "UsWeekly " and with his face on the cover of Vanity Fair, complete withphoto shoot and interview, Justin Bieber gained attention in a newmagazine: the cover of "Girl's Life. "
The Canadian singer appears in exactly one hundredth edition ofthe months of February and March This time the subject of the interview was just relationships, dating to his first awkward kiss, itdepicts the love of Bieber.


About Your First Kiss, "I told all my friends, 'The first person to kissa girl wins $ 10.'Then, my friends do not kiss anybody and they said, 'Justin, you should do that.'I was dancing a slow song with agirl and just scored! At that time I was just a kid hockey player, so Iwas lucky she had kissed me back. "
Justin Bieber also talks about his encounters embarrassing, "They had some meetings that I went and I was totally nervous. I just try to calm myself and be myself. I took a girl out on a first date at an Italian restaurant and spilled spaghetti all over her. It was horrifyingand embarrassing. She never left me. "
"I am romantic."says the 16 year old Canadian singer in the newissue of women's magazine when asked where he would take agirl out. "I like to take flowers to the girls and treat them well. I would love to take a girl in a hot air balloon ride. It would be so cool? "says Bieber.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!

Seja a Belieber do Mês do nosso blog!
Swag...